International SAP rollouts for more than 50 companies
Globality is not a question of size. Many companies marked by the attributes of mid-sized firms create subsidiaries worldwide, expand both horizontally and vertically, take over competitors, suppliers and customers. They want to cluster resources, take advantage of economies of scale, increase their purchasing power, make production and warehousing more flexible and enlarge sales routes. They want to be able to view ‘the big picture’. Yet despite all this, the specific requirements of individual operational units, industries and markets still ought to be taken into consideration.
- Rollout partner at eye-to-eye level through experience gained from SAP rollouts for over 50 companies in more than 10 countries
- Proven methods using template definition, Delta blueprint, prototyping and tools for taking over data
SAP ERP supports your expansion abroad
With SAP ERP you are excellently prepared for depicting decentralized structures. You profit from standardized processes for finances, personnel, logistics and other central services. Master data only has to be deposited once. Clients and company codes depict complex corporate structures with multiple legal entities in full detail, yet still allow an overview of processes and financial flows that transcend companies at all times. SAP takes country-specific statutory regulations and tax laws into account, as well as many types of characters and different languages.
- Standardized processes and structures in one central system for an entire corporate group
- Simplified wrap-up and completion of business transactions between companies within one group
- Uniform source of data for company reporting
- Reduction of IT operating costs
Reliable partner at your side – not only in Germany
INFO AG has accompanied its customers on a large number of projects dealing with growth and internationalization. Around 50 companies in more than 10 countries already place their faith in our services. We implement and consolidate IT infrastructures on the basis of SAP ERP. We assume responsibility for the harmonization of structures and processes, for taking over data and for training application users locally on-site. You profit from proven methods in defining central standards, in creating templates and prototypes, in taking legal requirements into account, and in carrying out tests at many widespread locations.