ALWAYS ON THE MOVE
If your company employs a large field staff or many service employees on-site, why not make use of mobile terminals such as tablets or smartphones, in order to optimize communication? With SAP Mobile you can make all business processes mobile and secure at the same time. There are many advantages, from core business support to the creation of new business fields.
For instance, SAP Mobile allows you to mobilize customer information and create service reports directly on-site. There is great potential in mobilizing business processes. If, for example, travel cost authorization or the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse are available on mobile terminals, (and are thereby free of the restrictions of both time and place) important decision-making processes are considerably accelerated.
SAP Mobile is the basis for the design and realization of all mobile processes, integrated application development and administration, as well as the design of your mobile infrastructure, and Mobile Device Management as a service.
The QSC Group offers an all-inclusive package for Enterprise Mobility. In addition to strategy and consultation, this also includes network and application operation, data security, compliance and terminal management, as well as process integration by way of mobile SAP solutions.
Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP)
Corporate demand for mobile applications is ever increasing and growing in importance, especially for SAP users. At the same time, companies require a high level of security and compliance and mobile application users expect simple, user-friendly interfaces.
INFO AG offers all of its services and benefits from a single source, on the basis of the SAP platform Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP). It therefore provides an extensive range of ICT services for the reliable connection of mobile devices in corporate system landscapes.
The Sybase Unwired Platform is a development environment for mobile business applications built on proven, industry-leading technologies. Its tools and functions permit mobile applications for different device types to be quickly and easily developed, made centrally available and supported.
The Sybase Unwired Platform allows companies to:
- Fast-track the development of mobile applications: on the basis of the Sybase Unwired Platform, specific applications can be developed quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively to suit your every need. The specific, pre-configured INFO AG solutions further contribute to the quick implementation of ‘mobile’ requirements.
- Support the most diverse types of mobile terminal devices: companies only have to draw up their application on the platform once and subsequently make them available for various terminal devices and operating systems such as Windows Mobile and laptops/tablets as well as for iPhone and RIM BlackBerry.
- Add backend data to mobile terminal devices: a multitude of company applications can be integrated with the Sybase Unwired Platform. These include all applications which use data bases, service-oriented architecture (SOA) or web services.
- Enforce the highest security standards and consistent administration of data and devices: full integration in Afaria, the administration and safeguarding solution of mobile terminal devices, companies receive a uniform administration console for the centralized administration of their smart phones and tablets as well as the data and applications stored on them.
- Generate a sustainable investment in mobile enterprise applications: the flexible, open infrastructure allows companies to react promptly when device types and data sources within the company change.